Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nice N Bad Day/Memories

Good Memories=Today Date I will Never Forget Today I went Out With My Wife And We Have A Romantic and Nice Time HAving together I just want to said I love Her ^ ^ weeheeee!!!

Sad Moment=When I was Dating with my gf my mum keep calling me and ask me to back and i was doesnt know bcause my i phone sot sot de keep cant recieve phone line and once i reach house my mum straight shoutted on me and keep scolding and asking me Just Now WHere Did I go and i said i at the cc and my mum go the cc fnd me and she said dint saw me and all those fucking stuff out from her mouth to start scolding again and i inside she heart i am just a rubbish,useless and evil i have nothing good in she heart i am only the fucking worst kid ever in her heart.....What Can I do ? Tolerate To continue My Fucking Life.In ths world I have Nothing All I have Is My Wonderful Precious GF Akemi !

No comments:

Post a Comment