Saturday, December 19, 2009

[L] DaRKnIGhT 19 december 2009

I at last get my I Phone Mini ANd My Mood SHould be Happy But I am Not Because Of My FUcking 2nd sister always need to quarrel with me or making me sad only she will be feeling happy.My Damn fucking 2nd sister quarrel with me because for a sit and my mum is just beside her and is not my fault as people said 1st come 1st serve and my mum is helping her to scold me i was so fucking angry and no mood that time....After That Going Back House And WHen we reached house my 2nd fucking sister When up to she room and purposely ownselves make spoiled she own hair straighter stuff and blame it on me and scold on me said i make it spoiled.! I was SO Fucking Damn angry and angry! And i Fight Back With her and suddenly my mum come up and call me to shut up! and i scold back my mum>>(aiya you always help her dont help me de larh you are so sided love and my mum scold me back by saying still want to fight back ? and i was at there tolerate and just keep my mouth shut and let her scold scold scold.after that i was hiding in my own room and my 2nd sister is so fucking no manners dont know how to knock the door and just come in and throw my earring stuff to the floor and scold me (POkai) i was so angry but what can i do i was just at there keep quite and tolerate...


I Hate MY Life Please Give Me A Better Life
From:HeartlessZaii

No comments:

Post a Comment