Sunday, December 20, 2009

20th December 2009

Once Something Is I make SPoiled Or I do Wrong Something No matter How normal Or How serious it is my mum will gonna blame and scold me for forever If My Sister IS DIfferent Once they Wrong Or Make Spoiled something My Mum Will Scold FOr Only 1 Times And Not Like Me.WHy What is This call? This Call THe Sided Love..... And last time i fight with my sister friend twice with different people and those 2 idiot make me 1st and i fight back and it was doesnt my fault or my wrong but my mum just at there scold me and said your wrong and said me no manners all that and support my sister friend and not supporting she own son.I was Thinking She Izit My Mum Or She Picked me From The Rubbish Dumb ? WHy My Mum Or My Family Have TO Be Mean To Me? I am Just A Normal Kid I want a normal life i want a Family Love And my family support But i Know I wont Get It For Forever WHy My Life Have To Be SO Fucking Sucks and why oher kids have A Better Life example Like Rich,Mum and Dad Always stand on their site whatever is the son is wrong or correct...But Me? No If Not My Wrong also Have To Be my Wrong .My Life was More worst then a dog or Even Worst then a animal Life. Because my mum treat animal or insect Good also Doesnt want to treat me better. My Mum Just Know To Said Me You SHould Be Proud and appreacite Your Own Life You are In A good life You Want What Got What...Really? I doesnt Feel That In My Life At all. I feel Like Diffrent I want what Dont Have what and i dont wan those things happen it will be happen the world Like Want me To Dissapear or Die

No comments:

Post a Comment