Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 December 2009

HeartlessZaii=(One OF My Most Fucking Bad Luck And Bad Day I Ever Had)



HeartlessZaii Today Quarrel With Mum Because Of tuition Stuff And Others.....tuition stuff such as like i doesnt like this tuition and i lazy to go for tuition because i feel tuition is so wasting time and wasting money And I was no mood to going For tuition and i tell my mum i dont wanna go for tuition anymore and my mum scold me and saying you think you are so clever already izit?..I already know she gonna said that Because She Only Know How To seeing Me Down And Seeing My Weakness And She Wont Know I Have Anything Good She Just Know I am Bad ANd Worst In Her eyes I am Just A Piece Of Trash Or More worst then a trash . She always said i have a good life.i Was THinking Really?No I dont feel that! because i need a family love but i know i wont get it anymore and i want freedom such as my mum dont call me or asking me where i am or Try To set a timing For Me To Get Back To Home I feel Like So Fuck and so fared out with this kind of life And I Know What Am I DOing and What Kind Of Friend i Mixing and I will Be Back WHen I feeling going back home.... I Feel My Mum Was So Irritating She Said anything Also Correct And WHat I Said Is Wrong And I Doesnt Do Wrong But She Like Want Me To Admit That I Am Wrong.....


Love Problem=Fucking Retard Ask Me If You Want to Know I Am Not tELLing This Problem in Public Because I feel So Sad And Angry 0n It

Enemy Of The Day=Zinyi... Zinyi Is A Fucking Bitch,retarded,Cheap Hooker,Blood Sucker And More Bad Things ABout Her..Zinyi Is A Kind Of Person who love to sabotaj Others And Making You Broke up With yOur Own Bf/Gf She is A Love Destroyer And SHe Is Good In acting Too.I Feel Pity On her mum because borning a evil to this world.....Sorry To Said That But I Really Want To Tell You Guys SHe Is A Bitch Beware From This Bitch...Stay away From Her Before You Get Hurt Or Get sabotaj From This Fucking Retarded Bitch....

Acting To Be More Happy But I Am Trully Heart Pain And Hurt Right Now~No One Will Care About Me...



[That All What I Want To Said For Today]

No comments:

Post a Comment