Thursday, December 17, 2009

17th December 2009 [A Day Make Me Think Back Many Bad Memories]

This Day IS I most Sad And This Day Is One Of My worst Day i ever had. Firstly My Sis Bought A Phone For Me ANd I thought she will give it to me and I asking Her Where is my phone and she said You Need To Be Good And Treat Me good Only I wIll Give It To you I was Like 180Degree Change Because I Was So Angry If you really want to give it to me just give to me no need to do this to me....2nd my Dad When I am Small Around 2 To 4 years old we go to vacation with my hold family and my dad friend family To Port Dickson..When We Reach all of us was going to The swimming pool and all of them leave me alone and my dad teaching and playing with my dad friend son and just leave me alone at there and suddenly i drop to the adult pool and i almost die by Drowning and my dad was doesnt know luckily someone saw me and saved me...My Mum...? No Comment........
My 2nd sister I hate Her the Most Because She Doesnt Treat me as her own brother She is Treating me like a dog or an animal.Example Like Phone She got 3 phone 1 she is using 2nd and 3rd phone Borrow to the friends and i ask my sis for borrowing 1st and she Also Dont Want To Borrow Me .. And I was so angry and i go to tell my mum and my mum doenst support me only support my sister but my mum ask my sis to ask back one of her friend for the phone and when the phone get back the phone like a piece of junk and ask me to use a piece of junk fucking phone... I was So Sad WHy My own sister treat other people Or Even A Dog Also better then treating she own brother ......

No comments:

Post a Comment