Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 December Middle Of The Night 3.39 Am

15 december i feel so sad with this day and i cried because of some love reasons and why everybody doesn't try to believe me,understand me and love me ?why?! what reason cause this happen?!

family problem= My Mum just know how to scold me and at there nagging me i feeling like so fared out. i at the mamak and my friend is a smoker and i doesnt smoke or even touch i just playing with the lighter and my mum suddenly came and making me lost face infront of my friend and dont even try to believe me and just Ask me loudly [You Smoke IZit!!!] i Said No and she said my body is full of smoke smell..Come On! My Friend Smoke And My Friend Blew On Me Sure Got Smell lo Idiot Dont always try to push the Dead Cat To Me! And I go Out How Late Also at My House area and what time i going back also need her to care ? And I wanted to go 1 of my friend house to stay overnight But I scare to ask my mum for the permission because i know my mum will never let me too Stay Overnight at My Friend House Because She Doesnt Believe me She Only Believe to Her Daughters Because She Daughter Already Have A Carier And I doesnt Have And SHe Only Know How said Me Just Know How TO Use Money And Doesnt Know How to earn money..What You expect I Am Just a 14th years old kid and i am just a teenager!!


Fucking Life~ Try TO Make MySelf Go Happy ....[Difficulties Makes Miracles]

No comments:

Post a Comment