Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 december 2009 afternoon

when I Woke Up That time and i straightly go to the computer and i saw she wrote something to me and i was chatting with her and chat about yesterday things but she just like wanted to showing me what i did wrong and she friends is the mrs good people and wanted to saying me i am the mr bad people. my feeling like so sad and my heart was so pain and my tears was keep dropping on that moment but she like no feeling just like cheh sad jiu sad la none of mybuisness like that. i was thinking and i doesnt do anything wrong and it was she friend wrong but i need to said is my wrong because i doesnt want to quarrel with her..SomeMore I was having fever,flu,cough but she doesnt try to ask me How was your sicks just at there for helping her friend and at there keep attack me and making me sad and heart pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment