Friday, January 29, 2010

School Ministry Sucks FUcking Retard And My Mum 2...

Hate Hate Hate I really Feel The Hate right now! my mum woke me up early in the morning 9++ and keep ask me to quick quick quick i also quick and simply wear a baxx shuffle clothes and a short pants And I dont even have a time to wax my hair or do anything and my mum drove me to the school ministry near that Victoria school the road to the Ts there that fucking school ministry place and once i reach there my mum go in to the office there asking for me to change school and once i go in they ask me this is your son my mum said yeah and the sohai school ministry guy lcly at there talk and scold me that kind of attitude to talk me what you take In kemahiran hidup i said tecknical and he start fucking me said what are you now wear earring come to school ministry and wear baju macam ini datang i was like what the fuck it was so normal just a plain clothing and 1 small little earring and he was fucking me like shit and ask me why you today dint go to school! ... In mY heart was scolding he asking stupid question if i go to school how am i going to school ministry to change school idiot....After this Fine the fucker doesnt let me to change ask me next week come with wearing a proper clothes and no earring and hair cut.. i was like what the fuck!!! fucking nerd!! Then we get off lo and once i in car my mum start fuck me and ask me why u wear black clothes! why u wear earring and why u dun cut your hair your hair and your hair so long ask you to cut dont want to cut and said now you making me trouble and things to do if you today you wear proper clothes and dont wear earring you surely get to the new school....! now all things start blaming on me what i can do is just tolerate and give them scold and give them with happy scolding i was getting sad and sad haiz why my life have to be so bad and image is really that so important?

No comments:

Post a Comment