Thursday, January 7, 2010

12.11 oclock midnight 7 january 2010

Hate My Mum always doesnt believe me and Just Know I am Bad And I was the worst one and the story begin here. My mum when out to send my sister to the bf house and i go out for reload and when i reach home she was at there scolding me said i go out smoke izit? i was like what the fuck i go reload she said i go smoke what can i said? and it was very late and i go brush my teeth and use clorine to wash my mouth and my mum said izit smoke got smell now go brush teeth and use clorine to get off the smoke smell.. i was like what the i want to be clean she said that i was trying to get the smoking smell to get off.!!!!! aaargh hate her!!!!!! If You Doesnt Like Me WHy You Want to Birth Me To This World!!?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment