Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fucking Hate My Life FUcking Hate!! Stop It Fucker!

Why Everybody need me that time then treat me like very good if you don't need me just push me aside?! why?! I hate my mum now i want to tell you something in my heart! I dont Like To Study! But i force myself to study in a sake school.When teacher scolding me i was tolerate and not to fight back just because of you mum! iF My Attitude i already go to my place and get my back and just walk out from school gate and go off what for i wasting time to study in a sake school and what for i tolerate from giving a fucker teacher scolding? what for?! I just Ponteng For 2 Days. i ponteng also got reasons not ponteng for funs! i ponteng because of sportcheck and THose fucking discipline Teacher was keep aimming My hair,my badge and my tie... who Knows that i am trying to be tolerate and who knows that i already trying to doing my best?! no one! no one will know! You guys just know that i ponteng just for getting fun,i Just can said that i am not! i ponteng because of some reasons i wont ponteng just for fun.! i saying so much in Here No One WIll Know What I feel and what i did? all of you guys just know that i am bad and my feeling is just everyday happy. that all you guys know. But attually you guys are wrong you dont even know what is my real feeling at all! I Hate Smk Seri Permaisuri And Smk Seri Permaisuri every teacher!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE FROM THIS MOMENT! .You ARE MAKING ME SICK AND MAKING ME LOSTING CONTROL AND FEELING LIKE PUNCHING YOU GUYS FUCKING CHIBAI FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment