Monday, January 11, 2010

Half good Half Bad....

Hrm Let Said the Bad Part 1st the bad part is today the fucking school ask half of our form 3 people and wait at the tapak perhimpunan and asking us to change class and i from 3 zamrud to 3 Intan and i meet so many new friends and nice friends at 3 intan now they change me to 3 delima !! what the fuck! but nevermind i at least i same class with mantou hahahahaha and she sit just infront of me and we keep talking and talking and those teacher we also don't fuck them~ The Worst things for today is my new form teacher.i Forgot what is the fucking new form teacher name and once i get into the class he was scolding and i was so angry and i was trying to tolerate and he said that my attitude is bad and bring me to the disicipline room and i dont even scare at all lol what for i scare i dint do anything wrong he is the only one that wrong lol~After this 1.10 woo! school end lu! and i was waitting riieko jiejie to came down and she ask me to go canteen to search for her and i go thre no people de and fine la me and mantou walk to pejabat there and i want to call my mum and tell her that i need to stay back.. after that me and jiejie sitting at the bus stop there just chat chat chat until 4 oclock and we gone back to our own house lol ~ hehe miss and love my precious riieko jiejie ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment