Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Am So Fared Out!

I am So Fared Out On My Mum.In My Mind And Heart I thought After performance it will be happy and i want to share the happiness with my mum but my mum when out dinner with she friend and go pub happy with other but not with me and i just thought ok fine forget it and the next day i begin the pain and the pain it is more hurt then the yesterday.The Problem is i want to have a dinner with my mum together and she tell me i got dinner today with friend again and i tapao for you or what? In My Mind I was Like (DUHH!!!WTF!!!! I want to have a dinner with you happily and clebrate that i 1st time perform in a so big performance and the feeling was like she just piece me off just like that! Do you know what is important and not important?! if you think you having a dinner with friend it is so important then from now on you just call me bryan and you don't need to call me son anymore that all because you don't even think me as your son!

No comments:

Post a Comment