Monday, July 12, 2010

HeartlessZaii Is Sad Sad Damn Sad N Force to Be

HeartlessZaii Is Sad Because Of Family Problem 1stly my mum wake me up for school and i was headche i tell my mum i am not going to school i am headche and she just scold me and ask me to go down and eat panadol and change clothes to school and i was angry and i tolerate and go and change clothes lo and she still want nag and scold and i tolerate also got a limit and i just throw my book to floor and she slap me i just push her away and she call my dad and said that i beat her! damn it la! and ask me to leave from the house and then i go my dad house for awhile and i go back to house and want to take clothes and she give me a nag and scold again and give me term and condition somemore! what the hack o! i dint do wrong lo! what also my wrong!!

2ndly my darling wife sms me and i tell her the situation she sms me back sure is you naughty..i was like duhh! i dint do wrong why she don't support me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment